October 26-30, 2020
AMU Doctoral students interested in Political Science, International Relations, Journalism and Educational Studies are invited to the International Summer School to be held online October 26-30, 2020.
For five days, outstanding researchers will meet PhD students, consult their projects and talk about their research and scientific paths. These five days will therefore serve school of scientific excellence.
Due to the global pandemic, this year’s edition will be organized online. However, in the future, we hope to return to the idea of a summer school, organized in the beautiful surroundings of Poznan.
We have invited 14 professors from universities across the world. Each of them has published work in world-renowned publications.
Participation is free of charge.
The School’s program will offer the following:
- Workshops and methodological consultations with foreign experts
- Lecture sessions with foreign guests
- A debate to facilitate the establishment of contacts and doctoral students joining the structures of international research networks
- Lecture and workshop sessions with Polish experts
- Workshops and methodological consultations with Polish experts
- Networking – during workshops and consultations, doctoral students will have the opportunity not only to consult on their own research projects, but also to discover areas of support and cooperation with Polish experts
- Doctoral panels in English and Polish
Deadline for registration: September 15th. However, PhD students still interested in participating are requested to contact:
prof. dr hab. Agnieszka Gromkowska-Melosik (Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Educational Studies, Head of Scientific Committee)