M.Sc. in Environmental Protection
The Master of Science programme in Biotechnology is designed for those who want to acquire a thorough knowledge in environmental studies necessary to carry out monitoring tasks, analytical and consulting activities in the field of resource assessment as well as provide expertise regarding countermeasures to the destruction of the natural environment.
The graduates will be well equipped to meet all requirements of the labour market, including those of public and private institutions, scientific labs expert companies, and businesses associated with environment protection, or those focused on natural resources.
The programme offers 19 mandatory courses:
- Scientific English
- Environmental Global Change
- Chemical Lab of Water Monitoring
- Ecosystem Interactions and Ecohydrology
- Mediation and Social Conflicts in Environmental Protection
- Principle of Geographical Information Systems
- Aquatic Management
- Ecosystem Dynamics and Functions
- Lab of Biomonitoring and Genetic
- Environmental Monitoring in Practice (Study Tour around Ecological Station in Jeziory)
- Ecological State of the Lake During Restoration (Study Tour around Wągrowiec Lake)
- Journal Club
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Toxicology
- Ecological Economics
- Political Ecology
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Microbiology
Apart from the list of mandatory courses, the programme offers 16 electives. Course selection and structure motivates students to fine-tune the programme to their individual’s interests and needs.
If you are interested in other degree programs from the Faculty of Biology, go to MSc Program in Environmental Protection.
Language of instruction
|Enrollment start date:||2021-06-01|
|Enrollment end date:||2021-07-19|
|Enrollment fee payment deadline:||2021-07-19|
Interviews start date: 2021-07-22
|Dates for document submission:||from 2021-07-01 to 2021-07-20|