International Exchange and Erasmus+ Students, please, save the date and mark your calendars: the AMU Main Auditorium (ul. Wieniawskiego 1), on October 1st, at 13.30.
Due to the anti-COVID measures we only encourage in-person participation of all students who have been vaccinated, are in a possesion of the EU Digital Covid Certificate or have been tested negative against COVID, prior to arrival to Poland.
All International students are welcome to follow the AMU Welcome and Orientation Event live-streamed on YouTube.
Start of live transmission at 13:30, here: https://youtu.be/myRV8hi2jkQ
While on-site, everyone is expected to cover a nose and mouth with an approved medical/surgical mask, keep your social distance and leave every other seat vacant inside the Auditorium.
A separate event for full-degree students will be announced upon completion of all Admission procedures, around mid-October.
Here is a tentative schedule for October 1st for you:
13.30 Welcome from the main stage (Marcin Witkowski, MC, International Office)
13.40 – 14.10 Official words of welcome from AMU representatives
- Vice-Rector for International Cooperation, Associate Professor Rafał Witkowski
- Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator, Associate Profesesor Tomasz Brańka
- Head of the International Relations Office, Ms. Joanna Barszcz
- School of Polish Language and Culture – dr. Anna Roter-Bourkane
- City of Poznań (mayor Jacek Jaśkowiak video message)
- Erasmus+ Office – Mrs. Jagoda Jaskuła
- International Exchange – dr. Kostiantyn Mazur
- Erasmus+ Student Network: Karolina Jankowska and Agnieszka Nowicka
14.10 – 15.00 a series of short presentations, including: anti-COVID protocols, Border Guards entry and re-entry procedures, invitation for Immigration Workshops, Health and medical assistance, Migrant Infro Point, City of Poznan
15.00 – 16.00 snacks and beverages served downstairs and Welcome Packs pick-up in the Mirror Hall of the AMU Auditorium
16.00 – 18.00 optional walking tours of the Poznan City center (pre-registration required)
For questions e-mail master of ceremonies: firstname.lastname@example.org