EPICUR Internship Exchange Programme – invitation to info session
Are you EPICurious to gain practical experiences abroad through an internship in an enterprise or in a civil society organisation? Are you looking for opportunities to broaden your horizon and improve your intercultural skills? Would you like to work in an international environment while being flexible regarding the location (for personal reasons or for persisting travel restrictions)? Then the EPICUR Internship Exchange Programme might be right for you!
What is it about?
- The EPICUR Internship Exchange Programme is part of EPCIUR mobilities and offers students the opportunity to complete cross-border internships in one of the EPICUR universities’ locations*
- Participants from all degree programmes are welcome (according to the position requirements)
- Internships are offered in private enterprises as well as civil society organisations (to be completed as civic engagement)
- Internships and civic engagement can start individually from June to October with a minimum duration of 2 months
Learn more about the EPICUR Internship Exchange Programme and how to apply in the online information session taking place on March 10th from 2 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.!
Please register here for the Info Session by Tuesday, 9th March 2021.
Due to the uncertainties caused by the corona pandemic, all internships offered this summer will be online!
For more information please find the flyer below.
* In the pilot run internship positions are available mainly in the regions of Karlsruhe, Vienna, Poznan and Thessaloniki
Ms. Jie Han