Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań(AMU) Ordinance 434 of March 19th,2020 on deferred tuition payments
Pursuant to art. 23, para 1 of the Law of July 20th, 2018 –the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Law from 2020, item 1668 with subsequent amendments), and to § 26, para 1 of the Statute of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań and in connection with the law of March 2nd, 2020 on detailed provisions concerning prevention, counteractions and combating COVID-19 and other infectious diseases and critical situations resulting from thereof (Journal of Law of2020, item 374) and in connection with the regulation of the Minister of Health of March 13th, 2020 on the implementation of the state of epidemic threat on the territory of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Law of 2020, item 374) I decree the following
1. In order to reduce students’ financial burden in the context of the implementation the state of epidemic threat on the territory of the Republic of Poland and closing down of many businesses in which students perform work, the following payments are deferred:
- tuition fees for extramural studies,
- fees for make-up classes(subjects) due to unsatisfactory results in regular and extramural studies,
- fees for extracurricular classes in regular and extramural studies.
2. Tuition fees for regular foreign freshmen taking courses in Polish and tuition fees for other foreign students taking courses in Polish and in English at higher years of study.
3. No interest for delayed payments relating to regular and extramural studies will be charged while teaching is suspended.
New payment deadlines referred to in §1, para 1 shall be determined by AMU Rector when teaching resumes.
The ordinance becomes effective as of the date of signature, on March 20th, 2020.
Professor Andrzej Lesicki, Ph.D. D.Litt.
RectorAdam Mickiewicz University, Poznań