If you are considering applying for one of the AMU Bachelor Programs, please keep in mind our admission deadlines.
With the exception of Central European and Balkan BA Program (deadline August 27th), all the other BA programs will accept your on-line applications only until August 18th!
You can choose from:
- BA in English and Chinese Studies
- BA in European Legal Studies
- BA in English Linguistics: Theories, Interfaces, Technologies
- BA in International Relations
- BA in English Literature and Culture
- Central European and Balkan BA Program (deadline August 27th)
On the other hand, AMU Master Programs offer you extended deadlines, because in most cases, your application will be evaluated based on your BA diploma. The only exception is the MA in PHYSICS of ADVANCED MATERIALS for ENERGY PROCESSING – PAMEP where the admission ends July 26th. In the case of MA in Biotechnology and MA in Environmental Protection, you will also be interviewed.
Deadlines for applying to enter MA Programs:
- BALKAN STUDIES – 15.09
- BIOTECHNOLOGY – 14.09
- CHEMISTRY – 26.08
- EMPIRICAL LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGE DOCUMENTATION – 24.09
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION – 14.09
- Ethnology – specialization: Cultural Differences and Transnational Process – 04.10
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS – 15.09
- JOURNALISM AND SOCIAL COMMUNICATION – 15.09
- PUBLIC GOVERNANCE – 15.09
- PHYSICS of ADVANCED MATERIALS for ENERGY PROCESSING – PAMEP – 26.07
- MEDITERRANEAN STUDIES – 15.09
- Cultural studies, specialty intercultural communication (Joint programme conducted by Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) at Collegium Polonicum in Słubice) – English AND German required – 15.10. (there will also be a midterm intake and you can apply from February 1st until February 25, 2021)
Grab the remaining seats in the program of your choice – they are running out!