A Word of Caution to ALL Residents from AMU Rector:
Dear Residents of the AMU Student and Academic Residence Halls!
You are obliged to strictly follow the REGULATIONS OF THE ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY STUDENT AND ACADEMIC RESIDENCE HALLS at all times! They include:
- NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING or OTHER FORBIDDEN SUBSTANCES ON THE PREMISES,
- QUIET HOURS BETWEEN 11 PM AND 6 AM,
- PROPER CARE AND RESPECT FOR ALL AMU PROPERTY INSIDE.
Residents who fail to follow these regulations will be BANNED and REMOVED from AMU Housing!
You must also comply with the NATIONAL QUARANTINE LAWS instigated to fight the current epidemic.
Let me remind you that GATHERINGS OF MORE THAN 2 PERSONS ARE ILLEGAL, ANYTIME – ANYWHERE, INDOORS AND OUTDOORS!
If you fail to comply, the Student Halls Management is authorized to summon law-enforcement units including local Police, Sanitary and Disease Control Authorities as well as to use any legal means to ensure health and safety for our Residents, Staff and the general public.
Professor Andrzej Lesicki
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Residents of Adam Mickiewicz University dormitories,
Due to the spread of the coronavirus teaching at all schools in Poland has been suspended. Acting in line with the act imposing the state of epidemic emergency on the entire territory of the country as well as following the recommendations issued by the Chief Sanitary Officer of Poland and those by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, you are required to follow the following instructions:
1. Students and Ph.D. students registered for a permanent stay in Poland are requested to leave dormitories and return to their permanent residence.
2. Individuals who are forced to stay in dormitories, including foreign students, are requested to urgently notify the particular dormitory management of this need via email. Should you change your decision and wanted to leave your dormitory, please use the appropriate email address for communication purposes. Below, please find the list of email addresses of our dormitories:
- DS Jowita: email@example.com
- DS Hanka: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DS Zbyszko i Jagienka: email@example.com
- DS Babilon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dom Akademicki Nieszawska: email@example.com
- DS w Gnieźnie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DS. w Kaliszu: email@example.com
- Osiedle Studenckie Collegium Polonicum: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ph.D. students and foreign students who have already left or are intending to leave Poland are requested to indicate their intention to return to Poznan 7 days prior to their arrival by email at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Erasmus students are requested to send this information to email@example.com.
4. Prior to your departure, you are requested to ask your dormitory management whether it is possible for you to leave your personal belongings in your dormitory room or you have to store them in another place. Make sure they have your e-mail and a phone number where they can reach you
5. Your return to the dormitory will be possible after the epidemic situation has stabilized and following the Rector’s decision to resume teaching. Your dormitory fees will be accordingly adjusted in proportion to your absence.
6. Each dormitory resident has a guaranteed residence in the dormitory when classes resume until the end of the academic year 2019/2020.
More information can be found on: https://www.gov.pl/web/nauka/zalecenia-dla-studentow-i-doktorantow-dotyczace-domow-studenckich
Please follow these instructions. The current state of pandemic is an important test to our social responsibility and human sensitivity.
Professor Bogumiła Kaniewska, Ph.D.
Vice-Rector for student affairs