AMU-PIE is our Study Abroad Program and Centre specially designed for visiting students who elect to come to Adam Mickiewicz University for a semester or year as part of their undergraduate degree program
International EXCHANGE and ERASMUS students as well as GUEST students (FREE MOVERS) can choose course units taught in English and other international languages and courses of the Polish language to study either for one or two semesters.
Visit our website: http://erasmus.amu.edu.pl/for-incoming-students and read on
AMU has participated in the Erasmus+ program (previously called Socrates-Erasmus Program)
ever since it was launched in Poland in 1998.
Foreign students coming to study at AMU within the Erasmus program can expect:
- assistance from the Erasmus office and program co-ordinators from the particular faculties
- assistance from Polish students (members of the Erasmus Student Network organization) in handling organizational matters (visit www.esn.amu.edu.pl)
- free courses of Polish Language and culture
ILIC Intensive Polish language for Erasmus Students, School for Polish Language and Culture
- accommodation in the hall of residence (but not earlier then from the last week of September)
- opportunities to participate in cultural events at the University and in Poznań
- opportunities to participate in student get-togethers and sightseeing tours organized by AMU and ESN
Each applicant must be a student of a partner University that an Erasmus+ Inter-institutional Agreement has been signed with. You should already know English well enough to take part in classes, listen lectures, and pass your exams.
If you are selected and nominated by your home university to study at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, please complete our on-line application form incoming.amu.edu.pl After completing all required data you should download a PDF file with your application form and Learning Agreement.
The processing of your application takes some weeks, At all times you will be able to check the status of your application online. After the acceptation, you have to print and sign the application form, deliver it to your home university to get your coordinator's signature and send it to us together with the Learning Agreement and the Transcript of Records.
Application deadlines within which we should get the originals of your documents:
Documents should be sent to:
AMU International Office
Wieniawskiego 1, 6I -712 Poznań, Poland
If your application is successful, you will receive the Confirmation of Acceptance to your home address taken from your application form.
Never hesitate to contact us whenever you have any doubts or problems.
Erasmus+ Office in International Office
H. Wieniawskiego 1, 2nd floor, room 207
61-7l2 Poznań, Poland
Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator:
Tomasz Brańka, Ph.D.
tel. +48 509 340 495
fax +48 61829 6590
You may contact the Institutional Coordinator at the International Office.
Ms Agnieszka Zielińska
Phone: +48 61 8294430
Fax: +48 61 8294406
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional LLP/Erasmus Agreements
- Grants for students with disabilities
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Political Science and Journalism
- Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
- Staff Mobility
- Erasmus Intensive Language Courses (EILC)
- LLP Leonardo da Vinci
- Faculty of Educational Studies
- Faculty of Modern Languages and Literature
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of English
- Erasmus+ Student Placement
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Geography and Geology
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Teacher's Training College
- Collegium Europaeum Gnesnense
- Faculty of Pedagogy and Fine Arts in Kalisz