Studies in Polish
- Enrollment fee is PLN 85.
The payment can be made directly via SIR
- Full-time day studies in Polish – 3000 PLN / semester
- Part-time studies in Polish – according to the regulation
No tuition for full-time studies in Polish is charged in the case of foreigners who:
- are citizens of EU Member States, Swiss Confederacy or members of European Free Trade Association – a party to European Economic Area agreement and members of their families living in the Republic of Poland;
- have been granted permanent stay permit or EU long-term resident;
- have been granted temporary stay permit in the Republic of Poland in connection with circumstances specified in the act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners (Foreigners Act)
- Article 159(1) (joining your family)
- Article 186(1)(3 or 4) (due to other circumstances – holding a long-term EU resident status granted by other EU Member State or being a member of foreigner’s family specified in Article 186(1)(3) with whom you are staying in another EU Member State and you accompany him/her or you want to join him/her)
- have a refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland, temporary protection or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Poland
- hold a certificate confirming proficiency in Polish as a foreign language issued by Państwowa Komisja do spraw Poświadczania Znajomości Języka Polskiego jako Obcego, at least at C1 language proficiency level
- hold a valid Polish Card (Karta Polaka) or a decision on establishing Polish origin
- are a spouse, ascendant or descendant of a citizen of the Republic of Poland living in Poland
Foreigners must indicate they hold a given document in the OAS and attach it.
Students taking up studies free of charge are NOT exempt from fees for additional educational services like repeating classes.
Studies in English
- Full-time day studies – 3000 PLN / semester
- Enrollment fee is PLN 85.
Students taking up paid studies are NOT exempt from fees for additional educational services like repeating classes.
Enrollment fee refund
Refund of enrollment fee is possible only in the following circumstances:
– you overpaid, that is you paid more than the amount due
– the programme you applied for was not open
– you chose not to participate in the admission process before the enrollment deadline for a given programme
– you paid the fee after the enrollment deadline had passed which means you were not included in the admission procedure.
Enrollment fee is not refunded if you were denied admission. Enrollment fee refund is made upon your request filed through the OAS.
Holders of such a scholarship are exempt from paying tuition in accordance with the minister’s decision or NAWA director.
Attention: if a candidate applied for a scholarship but did not obtain it and is not otherwise eligible for studying free of charge, he or she will be obliged to pay tuition.