June 14-20, 2015. The AMPERE NMR School
Event, starts at 14-06-2015 ends at 20-06-2015
The AMPERE NMR School, is organized by the Macromolecular Physics Department of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, in collaboration with Centre for European Integration, under the auspices of the Groupement AMPERE. The School is addressed to young scientists (post graduate students, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows) and is focused on theoretical and experimental aspects of NMR methods, as well as on application of NMR in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
This year's AMPERE NMR School 2015 will be combined with 5th Summer Symposium on Nanomaterials and their application to Biology and Medicine which will be held in Zakopane, Poland from 14th to 18th 2015.
The Symposium is a series of international conferences which are held yearly since 2011 and is addressed to the hundred participants, especially to PhD students and scientists interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology applied to biomedicine.
The School covers the following topics:
- solid state and soft matter NMR
- NMR diffusometry and relaxometry
- application of NMR in biology and medicine
- application of NMR material and environmental sciences
- magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy
- NMR and quantum information
- theoretical and experimental aspects of dynamic nuclear spin polarization
- advanced NMR techniques
The Symposium covers the following topics:
- Nanomedical applications, including drug delivery systems (targeting, intracellular tracking, bioimaging, biopharmaceutics) and tissue engineering (scaffolds)
- Design, fabrication and characterization of nanomaterials and nanostructures (including bottom-up and top-down techniques)
- Biosensors (nanobiological processess, cell sensors, biomembranes, nanocapsules, monitoring of the pharmaceutical therapy at the cellular level)
- Transport properties of nanostructures and nanomaterials
- Cell manipulation
- Neuroscience (neuroscience and psychophysiology, refraction and binocular vision, eye disease etiology, optical properties of materials to diagnose diseases of the eye, prosthetic eye)
- Detection and Therapy with the use of Nanomaterials
- Characterization of nanomaterials/nanostructures: diffusion NMR, NMR Microimaging, MRI Imaging, Electron Spin Resonance, Electron Spin Resonance Imaging (ESRI), UHV STM, SQUID, Correlation Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, SAXS, WAXS, X-ray Diffraction and Tomography, AFM, AFM/Raman, High Resolution TEM, TEM&SEM Microscopies, SNOM, Confocal and Fluorescence Microscopies, computational methods
Summer School website: http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~school/.
Added by: Joanna Zadarko
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Address: ul. H. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznań, Poland. Phone: +48 61 8294435, fax: +48 61 8294406