- Wolfgang U. Dressler (Austrian Academy of Sciences): On inadequacies in transferring concepts from one to another linguistic subdiscipline
- Steven Small (Stanley van den Noort Professor and Chair, Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine): What constitutes the neurobiology of language and why is it relevant for linguistics (and linguistic concepts in particular)?
- John Harris (University College London)
- Gunter Senft (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics): Understanding pragmatics
- Marzena Żygis (Zentrum für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft, Berlin)
- Greg Króliczak (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań)
- Włodzisław Duch (Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń)
- Alain Peyraube (CNRS Paris)
- Jacek Witkoś (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań)
- Meet the Editor: A workshop on publishing in Brain and Language by Steven Small
- Satellite session on language endangerment and revitalization, convened by Wolfgang U. Dressler (Austrian Academy of Sciences), Alain Peyraube (CNRS Paris) and Katarzyna Dziubalska-Kołaczyk (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań), organized under the patronage of the Linguistics Section of the Academia Europaea.
Selected papers will be published in a PLM's serial publication, the Yearbook of the Poznań Linguistic Meeting. This is an annual volume published by De Gruyter Open. An application is in progress to incude it on Thomson Reuter's Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
More information: http://wa.amu.edu.pl/plm/2015/.
Added by: Joanna Zadarko